Nine Days of Black Friday: CIE Tours’ Biggest Sale of the Year
MORRISTOWN, N.J. – Nov. 25, 2019 – CIE Tours, the Irish tour leader with more than 87 years of experience, is getting a head start on Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals with a nine-day sale, launching today, that offers 15-percent savings on more than 30 of its 2020 guided vacations. This means that more than half of all tours are on sale, including brand-new tours as well as some of CIE Tours’ most popular trips in Ireland, Britain, Iceland and Italy. Using the promotion code BLACKFRIDAY2019, travelers can book anytime between now and next Tuesday, Dec. 3, for departures Jan. 1 – July 31, 2020 and Oct. 1 – Dec. 31, 2020. Offer details and restrictions are online at cietours.com/black-Friday-deals.
As many as 33 land-only tours, ranging from six to 23 days, qualify for the 15-percent-off discount. There are itineraries appealing to a wide array of interests, from adventure travelers to history buffs to Irish-Americans seeking to connect with their family legacy. A sampling:
- New! Ireland by Road & Rail: Guests explore Ireland via modern coach, rail, boat and even a vintage double-decker bus—complete with afternoon tea—on this eight-day adventure that starts and ends in Dublin. Classic attractions like the Guinness Storehouse, the Book of Kells and Waterford Crystal are paired with hidden treasures like Hazel Mountain Chocolate Factory—one of the smallest and most remote chocolate factories in the world. Other highlights include beautiful Dingle Peninsula, the Cliffs of Moher and lively Galway City.
- New! Ireland South Daytripper: Guests live like locals in the picturesque village of Adare for five nights of this tour, staying at a luxury, family-run hotel and taking day trips to the Cliffs of Moher, around the Ring of Kerry and the Dingle Peninsula, and a scenic rail journey to the seaport town of Cobh—the last port of call for the Titanic. Along the way, they’ll enjoy a sheepdog demonstration, jaunting car ride, a drink at the South Pole Inn, and a visit to Blarney Castle. Capping off the tour is a private pub experience in Dublin and free time to explore before a final night’s stay in Ireland’s capital city.
- New! Best of London & Paris: Guests experience two of the world’s great capital cities on this special tour. It starts with afternoon tea while touring London in a vintage double-decker Routemaster. The next few days include the British Museum, a London pub food tour, the Tower of London and Windsor Castle. Then it’s off to Paris by Eurostar train, followed by a Seine River cruise. Days five and six include the Louvre, Montmartre, and plenty of free time to explore the City of Lights.
- New! Taste of England: Starting in London and ending in Liverpool, this sweeping tour of England combines the Best of Northern England and Best of Southern England tours in one, treating Anglophile travelers to all the main attractions of this fascinating country—and so much more. Punting on the River Cam, stops for tours and samplings at Shepherd Neame Brewery, the Lakes Distillery and Grasmere Gingerbread Shop, and a vintage train ride from the Goathland Station that portrayed Hogsmeade Station in the first “Harry Potter” film are among the authentic experiences’ guests will enjoy along the way.
- Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way: From the Cliffs of Moher to lively Galway to windswept Achill Island, travelers will discover magnificent views as they explore the world’s longest coastal drive along Ireland’s western and northern coastlines. The tour continues with a foraging adventure on the Sligo Food Trail, the Giants Causeway, a day each in Belfast and Dublin, and more.
- Northern Welcome: Showcasing the rich culture and stunning natural beauty of Northern Ireland, this tour begins and ends in Dublin. Along the way, guests can admire the magnificent Mourne Mountains and peaceful coastline as they travel north to tour ancient Down Cathedral and the historical burial place of St. Patrick, Ireland’s patron saint. They’ll explore Belfast and visit the magnificent Titanic Belfast, then round the scenic Inishowen peninsula before stops in Donegal and Galway.
- Best of Britain: This comprehensive tour of England, Scotland and Wales spans Britain’s great cities—London, Edinburgh and Cardiff—as well as charming countryside villages. Along the way there are castles to explore, including Windsor, Bamburgh, Edinburgh and Cardiff, and ancient sites like Stonehenge and the Roman Baths. Guests stop in Liverpool for the British Music Experience and an evening at the famous Cavern Club before heading to London for independent sightseeing and a Tower of London tour.
For more information on CIE Tours, visit www.cietours.com, call 800-243-8687, or connect with a travel professional.
About CIE Tours
The premier tour operator for Ireland and Britain vacations, CIE Tours offers fully inclusive and expertly guided vacations to Ireland, Scotland, England and Wales, from coach tours to small group travel and highly curated private itineraries. These destinations have expanded to Iceland and Italy this year with CIE Tours’ newest itineraries, and 2020 will herald further travel opportunities for CIE Tours’ guests with the debut of new cruises along the Rhine and Danube Rivers. Since 1932, the Morristown, New Jersey-based company has earned a reputation for excellence that is rooted in its signature Irish hospitality, the genuine warmth and expertise of its guides and hosts, and a talent for fostering lasting friendships on the road. CIE Tours makes it easy for travelers to immerse themselves in a new place with exclusive access, authentic experiences, and in-depth knowledge that, in the spirit of Celtic heritage, often begins with a story. For more information, visit CIE Tours.